Saturday, January 03, 2009

don't laugh at him or you'll get the saber


pearl is crying in her crib right now, trying to go to sleep. my mom just called and asked to talk to milo. she asked him what he was doing and he said, "well, pearl is crying and she's just fah-reaking out..." it's impossible for me to convey how funny it sounded, but jamie and i started laughing uncontrollably and jamie was choking on his food. then milo started bawling and bawling when he realized what we were doing.

my new year's resolution this year is to not laugh at milo. it will be really hard. but have i expressed lately how much i love that kid?

9 comments:

amyegodfrey said...

Oh, my. I miss all the kids so much.

Ashley said...

Awwwwe, we miss Milo. Benjy and I were just talking about how funny he is. Guess we need to come up to visit :)

Wendy said...

Ha Ha! What a funny boy. I can't believe he'll be THREE on Monday! I remember vividly the day he was born and driving to the hospital that night to see him.

Ammon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Milo is so cute! I love his deep voice and his cute funny phrases!

Sarah said...

Oh that makes me miss Milo and miss you all.

Love Emily's rug.

Kent and Kate said...

Ha! I do kind of the same thing with the kids in primary. But I have to try and not laugh because I need to be a good example of behavior, not because I am in fear of a light saber. (I love that picture) for example: There was the most darling little boy who kept blowing on his arm to make farting noises. I know it is immature to laugh, but he was so cute and very pleased with himself that it was all I could do not to laugh.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

oh my gosh. i love milo and he's not even mine! i feel bad now at all the times i've laughed at him. good luck, this would be so hard for me!

Wendy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILO!!!! We love you!