Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a post about milo, but also: has anyone else seen "sid the science kid" and isn't it the weirdest show ever?


ends every sentence with "forever." such as, "no i don't want to eat that roll, forever!" or "mom, you said no-no to pearl, forever!"

a few weeks ago constructed a block castle with a huge window which he proceeded to peek into and say in a loud voice, "i'll have burgers... and fries..."

has a mean downward dog.

likes to sweetly shush me as i try to discipline him: "no, mom, shhhh. be quiet."

just handed me my tube of chapstick, freshly eaten.

12 comments:

Emily said...

Milo is my nephew for sure because he has a scowl on his face, like I always do in photos, forever!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest post, in forever! AG

Wendy said...

HA HA HA! So so funny. What a character.

Mom told me last night that James is trying to get ahold of me. I'm sorry I'm such a flake. I will try to call tonight.

Bethany said...

What a hilarious child! I can't wait 'til Ethan starts talking. I like his haircut, by the way. Nice for summer!

Ammon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

My favorites are 'forever' and him shhsh-ing you! So funny!

(That last comment said i was Ammon, so i had to re-do it...oops!)

Anonymous said...

If I had a dollar for every dang tube of chapstick eaten/ruined by my children....

d

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

milo looks fierce in that photo.

in other news, i had a dream last night where you came to make up with me on my birthday after a major falling-out. we hadn't spoken in months, and i think it was my fault. but you were the one to make amends. you gave me a purse and a keychain. i noticed the keychain had two halves to it, and suggested that you take one so we could always look at it and think of each other.

abby said...

e, i'm glad i'm so classy in your dreams.

Amy said...

Cute Cute Cute....

Anonymous said...

Abbers! Milo is sooo darling! he has the cutest personality! by the way did you get my picture text i sent you? just wonderin!