Friday, January 18, 2008

hair


I like this photo because it gives the illusion of hair to Pearl's bald little pate. Lookin' good sugar!

(Disclaimer: The floor looks really dirty, but I swear I just vacuumed that day. Turquoise carpet hides very little. I could go on and on about turquoise carpet... I keep waiting for the day when I open my Domino magazine and read that Jonathon Adler just installed turquoise carpet in his Manhattan loft. You know, like it's sooooo ugly that it's cool. Still waiting...)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Abby! Turquoise carpet is so in in NYC! Speaking of NYC, when are you coming? I can't wait to see you! How long are you staying? I really want to hit up a TV show! Let me know

Anonymous said...

A-dor-able! She looks so much like Jamie. AG

Anonymous said...

abby grace! your kids are sooo adorable! pearl is getting so big! i think you should move into our house when we leave!