Thursday, May 31, 2007

Week 33 and feelin' fine*

I haven't been tracking our little lady's growth like I did with Milo. So I checked it out today. She is about four pounds, 17 inches, and is starting to dream while she sleeps. (How do they know that?) I am beginning to realize that I am much closer to giving birth than I realized. That is good and bad. I am excited to see Jamie be the father of a little girl. He and Milo are best buddies, but Jamie will be a slave to this one. She will be spoiled rotten. It will be cute. Milo is getting more interested in babies, too. Hopefully that is a good thing. I worry that he will feel neglected, because he requires a lot of attention. I love the little guy. I have to remind myself that much of the reason we're having another baby so soon is so that he will have a best friend in his sister.






*I'm actually pretty uncomfortable, sleep-deprived, and plagued with reflux. I hate when pregnant women complain, but I had to let that out. I think I've actually become one of those complainers. Shoot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. I can't wait to meet her! By the time we get back from the Puerto, you can start counting down the days. I actually turned down a request to speak in church the week your baby is due. I have to be "on call" then! Dad gets to do the speaking assignment alone.

abby said...

I'm glad I could be of service to you Mom!:)

Anonymous said...

Is this your baby or a baby? Even if it's not yours, how do you a photo like that?

abby said...

Just off the internet. I think they send little cameras inside a pregnant woman. I wish I had a picture like that of my baby!!!

Bon said...

abs, they will be best friends! tucker and grace are 16 months apart and they are just getting the hang of it. (i'm sure you might understand how tucker is mainly the problem seeing as milo is the same age as well as a BOY) p.s. you'll LOVE a little girl. they're so fun to dress up;)